[Scummvm-devel] [scummvm] Replace our JPEG decoder with one capable of handling progressive JPEGs (#374)

Johannes Schickel lordhoto at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 01:16:33 CEST 2013

On 08/11/2013 10:44 AM, A. Milburn wrote:

> If someone (whether ST or whoever) is volunteering to fix the existing code
> (and without making the memory/CPU requirements worse for things like
> Mohawk): great.
>
> But otherwise I think we should look into a memory/performance comparison of
> the other options, at least.

Hi people,

to allow people to play a bit with a possible libjpeg implementation I
opened this pull request: https://github.com/scummvm/scummvm/pull/376 As
you can see on the pull request's comments this isn't trivial either
because Groovie wants to access raw YUV data. Also, I added some binary
size comparison from my desktop.

Greetings,
Johannes