[Scummvm-devel] Bringing our Core Code to another Level?

Arnaud Boutonné strangerke at scummvm.org
Mon Aug 12 21:33:42 CEST 2013

I'm not sure it's so important to restrict the access to the code.
Currently, every team member has enough rights to modify things in the core
code, but in practical people self-restrict themselves, and use pull
request.
I think some good common sense is more important than strict rules,
particularly as we always can reverse if a commit breaks things

Arnaud