[Scummvm-devel] Tinsel on BE archs

Paul Gilbert paulfgilbert at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 00:52:40 CET 2013

Hi all,

I think you're right in your summation. Although I haven't actually
reviewed all the individual commits that were done, if they are that hard
to follow, then I agree that it's best we just revert everything to get
back the broken functionality. When/if someone is interested in
re-supporting the Mac version, they can gradually extract and re-apply
changes in a cleaner, more controlled fashion later.

Paul.