[Scummvm-devel] Libpng and theora versions

Johannes Schickel lordhoto at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 16:01:13 CET 2013

On 12/06/2013 11:17 AM, Always yours, Fedor. wrote:
> Symbian already has old ports for libpng and theora. It possible use old theorarm?

Hi,

well those might work too. configure checks for libpng to be at least
version 1.2.8. Likewise, for theora it wants at least 1.0.

btw. please always reply to -devel when you reply to answers to yours
posts on -devel. Otherwise, only the person you reply to will get your
email (which in this case is me). And that's not the point behind
mailing lists.

// Johannes