[Scummvm-devel] Broken Sword compatibility

Willem Jan Palenstijn wjp at usecode.org
Mon Dec 9 11:25:56 CET 2013

Hi all,

Since we don't support the "remastered" or "director's cut" versions of Broken
Sword 1/2, we should probably update our compatibility page to reflect this.

I was thinking maybe new lines on the compatibility page with 0% support (or
"Not supported" once we merge https://github.com/scummvm/scummvm-web/pull/4 ).

We should of course not do that for _all_ games we don't support, but for new
unsupported releases (of Broken Sword, Monkey Island, ...?) I think it would
reduce confusion.

Is anybody sufficiently familiar with the exact Broken Sword versions floating
around to suggest a way to phrase these entries?

-Willem Jan