[Scummvm-devel] offering official Sierra SCI patches

D G Turner d.g.turner at ntlworld.com
Sun Dec 15 23:28:10 CET 2013

Martin,
  Seems like a perfectly sensible idea, especially as official patches
  and only 6MB.

  Sourceforge FRS seems a perfectly reasonable solution as well as they
  are already hosting our downloads, demos and the freeware games.

  I would suggest that you should speak to _sev or another of the Core
  Team with access to the FRS to sort this out.
Thanks,
David Turner