[Scummvm-devel] Event Recorder Dependencies Breaking Tests

Johannes Schickel lordhoto at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 17:38:59 CEST 2013

On 07/06/2013 06:21 AM, D G Turner wrote:
>    I am aware that this could be considered a "hack", though my view is
>    that those guards should be present in that file in any case and this
>    solution has the advantage of restoring the tests functionality now,
>    rather that leaving these broken (which would leave the common code
>    open to developing bugs which are not picked up until much later).
>
>    Any views on this? If there are no objections, I will apply this
>    patch in the next few days and make the requisite change to buildbot.

(It's already been committed but never the less) Good catch. I was
wondering about #ifdeffing the event recorder code instead of stubbing
to prevent these linker issues myself. So thanks for this minimal patch
which takes at least care of getting the tests to link again when the
event recorder is disabled.

Greets,
Johannes