[Scummvm-devel] GSoC 2013 - Avalanche Engine: Introduction

Péter Bozsó bozpet92 at gmail.com
Tue May 28 22:50:18 CEST 2013

Hi all!

I am one of the GSoC participants this year. My name is Peter Bozsó. I am a
20 year old student from Budapest, Hungary. I attend to Budapest University
of Technology and Economics and I learn to become a computer engineer. My
hobbies are coding, playing video games, reading, hiking and workout. My
main inspiration that led me to join ScummVM was my love of a very special
game (at least for me): Broken Sword 2.

My project is implementing the Avalanche Engine. Avalanche will allow
playing the game called Lord Avalot d'Argent. If you'd like to know more
about my project, you could check the related wiki page:
http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/OpenTasks/Engine/Avalanche

I hope we all will get along well and I will fit in the community not just
during GSoC! :)

uruk