[Scummvm-devel] GSoC 2013 - GUI Task

Narek Mailian narek.mailian at gmail.com
Fri May 31 13:21:31 CEST 2013

Hi! My name is Narek Mailian (known as rundfunk on IRC) and I'm a 23 year
computer science student from Sweden participating in GSoC this year. I've
been accepted to work on my proposal "GUI Extensions and Improvements,
mainly focusing on touchscreen devices". My full proposal can be found at
https://google-melange.appspot.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2013/rundfunk47/1.
Also my blog where I will document my progress can be found at
http://radiorundfunk.se/category/gsoc2013/ .

Anyway, I'm really excited to join the ScummVM-community, and I'm really
looking forward to having a great summer working on the task! :)