[Scummvm-devel] SourceForge upgrade

Willem Jan Palenstijn wjp at usecode.org
Mon Nov 4 17:15:01 CET 2013

Hi all,

Earlier this year almost all SourceForge projects have been migrated to
SourceForge's new "Allura" platform. We had requested ScummVM's migration to be
postponed because it would overlap with our release testing.

We will now perform this migration next Thursday (7 Nov), in the European
evening.

This will mainly affect the bug trackers, which will be moved to a completely
different platform. All current data will be imported, and I'll be sure to make
a manual backup right before the migration.

It should have no real impact on the web, mailing list and file download
services also handled by SourceForge, and of course it won't impact version
control at GitHub at all.

-Willem Jan