[Scummvm-devel] [scummvm] Add ZEngine to master (#395)

Paul Gilbert paulfgilbert at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 16:34:48 CEST 2013

I don't see any issue with doing a rename before or after merge, but I
personally lean towards taking care of it beforehand, particularly since it
wouldn't be too difficult to do. I agree that the current name doesn't fit
in with ScummVM.. since every module is an 'engine', it makes better sense
to have a name like 'zvision' than just 'z'. Plus, it saves any future
confusion with the z machine.

Paul.