[Scummvm-devel] Merging Avalanche engine

Peter Bozsó bozpet92 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 18:56:49 CEST 2013

Hi everybody!

I just started a pull request of my engine which you can find here:
https://github.com/scummvm/scummvm/pull/399
Most of it is implemented and the game itself is completable.
You can find the list of the missing parts on the wiki page of the engine
in an order of importance under the name of 'TODO':
http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Avalanche
My plan is to implement these missing modules even after the end of this
year's GSoC. (That's why I am brave enough to open this pull request.)
The game has been freed by its authors and will be soon available on
ScummVM's FTP server for the voluntary testers. You can also find a
walkthrough for the game on the wiki which could help:
http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Lord_Avalot_d%27Argent/Walkthrough
If you have any observations, please don't hold it back!

Peter Bozsó (uruk)