[Scummvm-devel] I Have No Mouth - Character disappears on loading a save

D G Turner d.g.turner at ntlworld.com
Fri Aug 15 00:19:12 CEST 2014

Oops. Mea Culpa:
https://github.com/scummvm/scummvm/blob/master/engines/saga/saveload.cpp#L47

As clone2727 pointed out to me, the SAGA savegame names are based on
the target name and thus can be modified by changing the config
file using a text editor... though doing this is not a good idea as
it could provoke odd bugs in the config file parsing, but this is
probably not related.

Daniel,
  I assume that is what has happened here as the normal detection
  would have a game target name of "ihnm"?

Anyway, this is unlikely to be related to the bug at hand, though
my other comments on this stand.

Thanks,
David Turner