[Scummvm-devel] 45 games support in last release

Sven Hesse drmccoy at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Aug 17 07:55:27 CEST 2014

Hi,

On 2014-08-17 07:34:30 +0300, Fedor Strizhniou wrote:
> On main page written "With this release we have added support for 45 completely new games. These are:". This is true?

No, it's not 45, it's 5. The 4 is stricken-through, to make it "we
have added support for 4...no, 5 completely new games", so to speak.
The 5 new games supported are the ones listed.

Unfortunately, depending on how your browser renders it, the
striking-through can be nearly invisible if it coincides with the
vertical bar of the 4, and so it looks like "45". :(

Cheers
Sven