[Scummvm-devel] R: ScummVM 1.7.0 release

sunmax at libero.it sunmax at libero.it
Wed Jan 8 20:54:01 CET 2014

Hi there Sev,

Not sure how "big" to consider it, but we have a much updated PS2 backend
which I plan to merge soon (week-end), it supports: multiple resolutions (PAL,
NTSC,HD,VESA), screen centering, config options for HD partitions and network,
plugins by default (non-cached), etc.

I will prepare a release for 1.6.0 with the updated backend in the meanwhile -
there are couple of questions I have which I will send later.

Thanks,
-max