[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 1.7.0 status. Branched

Filippos Karapetis bluegr at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 10:21:42 CEST 2014

To be fair, I think that we can't really tag on the 4th of July... most of
the new games haven't been tested yet. Which is why I'm proposing to extend
the deadline by a week or so.

The only real addition regarding the Lucasarts Steam versions is the odd
encoding of the Loom CD audio. Other than that, the code that handles them
is fairly straightforward.

On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 3:29 AM, Johannes Schickel <lordhoto at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 06/30/2014 11:59 PM, Filippos Karapetis wrote:
> > I'd like to include the PR for the Lucasarts Steam games in 1.7.0, as
> > they're essentially the DOS versions with an index file bundled in the
> > main EXE. Thoughts?
> >

> It shouldn't be an issue as long as we get game tests for these games.
> Which might be a bit short notice if we really going to tag on 4th of July.
>
> // Johannes

"Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes" - Oscar Wilde