[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 1.7.0 status. Branched

D G Turner d.g.turner at ntlworld.com
Tue Jul 1 13:55:41 CEST 2014

Eugene,
  I would _really_ recommend delaying for 1 week as 4th July is a USian
  Holiday in addition to being very tight anyway.

Marcus,
  Sorry about that. IRL I have been horribly busy and I keep putting
  off sorting out the buildbot Android toolchain update with the newer
  version you sent me.

  The buildbot does build the current release branch as "stable", but
  this can only be switched over when the branch actually exists, which
  it does now, so I can switch the stable from v1.6.0pre to v1.7.0pre

  I will do this now, along with the Android toolchain update.
Thanks,
David Turner