[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 1.7.0 status. Branched

D G Turner d.g.turner at ntlworld.com
Tue Jul 1 13:55:41 CEST 2014

  I would _really_ recommend delaying for 1 week as 4th July is a USian
  Holiday in addition to being very tight anyway.

  Sorry about that. IRL I have been horribly busy and I keep putting
  off sorting out the buildbot Android toolchain update with the newer
  version you sent me.

  The buildbot does build the current release branch as "stable", but
  this can only be switched over when the branch actually exists, which
  it does now, so I can switch the stable from v1.6.0pre to v1.7.0pre

  I will do this now, along with the Android toolchain update.
David Turner

On 30/06/14 22:26, Marcus Comstedt wrote:
> Eugene Sandulenko <sev at scummvm.org> writes:
>> I propose to leave original schedule as is which means that the tagging and
>> source packaging happens on Friday, July 4th. Any objections to that?
> I'd like to revert 51cb755 and 2648062 before tagging, but am waiting
> for the Android toolchain on the buildbot to be updated before that
> so that I don't break any builds.  Digitall said he would do the
> upgrade, but it doesn't look like he has gotten around to it yet.
> Or does the buildbot not build the release branch?  In that case I
> could just make the change on the release branch now, and wait until
> the buildbot is updated before merging it back to master.
>   // Marcus

More information about the Scummvm-devel mailing list