[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 1.7.0 updated schedule

Thierry Crozat criezy at scummvm.org
Tue Jul 1 22:40:32 CEST 2014

Hi,

One question: do we do a Tools release this time around?

Since release 1.6.0 there were four changes worthy of a mention in the NEWS file, all of which fix issues reported by users on the forums or on IRC. So I would consider them useful. But none of them are critical.

There was also added support for packaging/depackaging Sfinx (a CGE2 game), but since that game is not yet supported, I don’t see this as an argument to push for a release.

Thierry