[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 1.7.0 Release. Final date for ports and translations

Johannes Schickel lordhoto at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 00:20:49 CEST 2014

On 07/11/2014 12:16 AM, D G Turner wrote:
> Fixed in f02fa14f00eb2f67b6ae9607771b47d801a3e968 on branch-1-7
> and 6731eb21e3e4c1fa2470ed03a3547d45b3dff6e3 in master.
>
> Have avoided the need for vdebug usage, by removing the wrapping
> function which just calls debug() anyway, which can deal with
> variadic arguments.

Uhm, I don't see how this change is an improvement. Instead, it looks
even worse now. But maybe I miss something essential. Never the less
commented on it. Please try to reply to that.

At any rate, I still think we should revert the changes in branch-1-7
since, as wjp pointed out, it seems a violation of the feature freeze
without any prior discussion. And all these rushed last minute patches
don't seem to increase my trust in the whole update...

// Johannes