[Scummvm-devel] updates from credits.pl]

Sven Hesse drmccoy at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jul 11 16:14:54 CEST 2014

Hej hej!

In case people are wondering what the recent credits.pl changes are
about, here's Begasus' mail which apparently accidentally went to me
instead of the mailing list.

----- Forwarded message from Luc Schrijvers <begasus at gmail.com> -----

Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 09:51:26 +0200
From: Luc Schrijvers <begasus at gmail.com>
To: Sven Hesse <drmccoy at users.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Scummvm-devel] updates from credits.pl

Hi guys, I've updated the credits.pl here localy, but can't updated it on
the repo, changes are :

begin_section("BeOS");
add_person("Stefan Parviainen", "", "retired");
add_person("Luc Schrijvers", "Begasus", "");
end_section();

begin_section("Haiku");
add_person("Luc Schrijvers", "Begasus", "");
end_section();

BeOS isn't maintained anymore (latest version still working on BeOS was
something like 1.0)
Haiku is stepping up and there is a recipe (script to build scummvm) in the
haikuporters git repo (if things go well there will be a new recipe in a
short while once the official release has been make)
I'll still do a full build and make it available for download that could be
upped on your download page when ready ;)