[Scummvm-devel] Making a Mac App with Command Line Arguments

Daniel Grayshon saleck at saleck.net
Mon Jul 28 22:22:14 CEST 2014

Hello!

Our publishers have asked me to make some Standalone .apps containing
the Humongous Entertainment games.

Is it possible to have launch the ScummVM.app launch and feed command
line arguments to the Contents/MacOS/scummvm program? for example
Contents/MacOS/scummvm -c "scummvm-pajamasam1.ini" pajama

I have our .ini file ready with all of the launch options necessary for
the game to run. I'm just wondering if what I have stated above is possible.

Thank You.