[Scummvm-devel] [Scummvm-cvs-logs] scummvm master -> 57aa610f0c6199fbe41fc5de495356aa29fae6b8

Matthew Hoops clone2727 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 22:28:29 CET 2014

On Mar 12, 2014 4:39 PM, "Eugene Sandulenko" <sev.mail at gmail.com> wrote:

> My problems are:
>
>    o Lack of discussions with Core Team. Zero, zilch
As I said in my first mail, I didn't think it was necessary. I already laid
out those reasons.

>    o Naming. Image codecs? o_O
They are all images, whether stills or motion. The name fits. Do you have a
better one?

>    o It is a support for not-yet-existing code in master
First off, it was pushed because of voyeur mac. Voyeur is now in-tree. It
will be used eventually.

Secondly, as I said in the first mail, I'm maintaining it. I don't see what
the problem is.

Matt