[Scummvm-devel] Device capabilities

Michael Kronsteiner alphamike at gmx.at
Sat Mar 15 12:48:53 CET 2014

Sorry for my late answer, and im not an active developer, but how do you
want to handle this on a dreamcast? i own one WITH extra keyboard and
mouse, but i guess most users will just have the joypad... compiling
both supports in is... a bit of heavy lifting which this device already
does (see dreamcast port)