[Scummvm-devel] Incorrect video frame size in avi files.

Eugene Sandulenko sev.mail at gmail.com
Mon May 26 11:41:06 CEST 2014

Hi guys,

Zidane apparently miswrote it a bit.

There are 2 sources of movie size. One, global one, which is in AVI header,
and there could be another one in the Codec header itself.

ScummVM ignores Codec header, taking the frame size only from the AVI
container header, which is not quite correct. Reference implementation in
ffmpeg overrider AVI header with Codec one.

So, could anyone try to look into the problem and implement the change? If
not, then I will have to do it by myself, but that means touching someone
else's (clone2727?) code.

Eugene