[Scummvm-devel] Plans to move away from SF.net

Thierry Crozat criezy at scummvm.org
Tue Dec 15 21:43:36 CET 2015

So the move of the forums is mostly so that we can share accounts with trac (which makes a lot of sense), and the plan is to keep the wiki on hosteurope?
Speaking of the wiki I will try to motivate myself (as I do every 6 months - but this time I will try a bit more :P ) to finally upgrade from the prehistoric version we still use to the latest version. I should have some time next week to test that everything works properly and do the upgrade early next year.

Also are we keeping sf.net for anything? I am for example thinking of the Donate button that is still there on the new web site and points to http://sourceforge.net/p/scummvm/donate/ (although this redirect to paypal - in something that looks like dutch - so I don't know if that actually depends on sourceforge).

Note: on the new web site, I did not remember having the issue you mentioned when I switched the language a few days ago. So I tried again and it seems to be related to cache. If you clear the cache, and then change the language, the change is immediate. But I don't know if that helps find a solution.

Thierry