[Scummvm-devel] License FAQ draft

Eugene Sandulenko sev.mail at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 15:26:40 CET 2015

Thanks for the draft.

So far I cleaned up the grammar, and added couple of clarifications.

Particularly regarding the credit. ScummVM copyright statements must be
maintained as per GPL license itself. See clause #1.

I'll continue on enhancing the page.

We need ideas on where to put links to this page, as it is not
straightforward to find. What comes to my mind are the FAQ and Contact Us
page.

Eugene