[Scummvm-devel] Scummvm-devel Digest, Vol 104, Issue 14

m_kiewitz at scummvm.org m_kiewitz at scummvm.org
Wed Feb 25 21:16:47 CET 2015

I never bought those on GOG and their page doesn't mention Dos-Box either, so I couldn't know. I mean there should be a "Powered by Dos-Box" then, right?

But sure, that explains it. Still it's quite weird, that they don't use ScummVM for those games as well, especially because we handle Hires King's Quest 6 including dual mode, which Dos-Box simply can't (hires without a Windows 3.11 installation and dual-mode at all).

btw. is there a known problem with the scummvm.org email server? I just got this email right now instead of yesterday.

> Last time I checked the GoG releases of Sierra games did not bundle
> ScummVM but use DOSBox. Thus, I would be surprised if they would put a
> "Powered by ScummVM" there. So, I think that seems fine. It would
> be
> really strange to give props to ScummVM when they use DOSBox and really
>
> should give props to DOSBox instead of our project.
>
> // Johannes

Termine finden leicht gemacht "bookmeetings.com"

Appointments scheduled easy "bookmeetings.com"