[Scummvm-devel] compiler options usage

Fiodar Strizhniou fedor_qd at mail.ru
Tue Jan 6 04:00:57 CET 2015

For Symbian "configure + make" used for create plugin_tables.h only. For binary builds Symbian use own build system, which creates makefiles and run make for them.
One day I build static libs for myself, this was untrivial and hard, and this libs was incompatible with Arm bare metal ABI.
Always yours, Strizhniou Fedor.
С уважением, Стрижнёв Фёдор.

исходное сбщ