[Scummvm-devel] GSOC 2015

D G Turner d.g.turner at ntlworld.com
Wed Jan 7 00:42:58 CET 2015

Fedor,
  Before you submit your GSoC application, you should take a look at
  the comments on the recent Zip file archive related Pull Request:
  https://github.com/scummvm/scummvm/pull/536

  To be clear, it is unlikely that adding support for ISO or other CD
  images would be acceptable to the ScummVM team as a GSoC project, or
  otherwise for the reasons associated with adding Zip file support.

  I suggest that if you want to still submit a GSoC application, that
  you should take a look at the OpenTasks list here:
  http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/OpenTasks
Thanks,
David Turner