[Scummvm-devel] Broken tool links on Wiki

Robert Megone robert.megone at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 19:28:04 CET 2015

Actually the source code is one of the files I wasn't able to relocate.
Could you mail a copy to me?

I have:

dumpcd.exe.gz - The original dumpcd command line tool.
TurboRipV100.rar - TurboRip Windows utility.
makefont031.zip - The FM Towns font generator tool

Still missing is the dumpcd windows gui tool and the linux binary.

Thanks

Robert Megone