[Scummvm-devel] Travis-CI

Filippos Karapetis bluegr at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 15:51:52 CEST 2015

Hello

We have a pull request to support Travis-CI. This is a continuous
integration platform, and it can be used to complement buildbot.

Travis-CI can be used to build each commit (same as buildbot) and build
pull requests before they're merged.

Support requires minimal work from our part, namely a text file in our
repository (which is done in that pull request), and have a project admin
mark the project for automated building in travis-ci.org.

Any comments and discussion on this is welcome :)

The pull request is here:
https://github.com/scummvm/scummvm/pull/608

Regards
Filippos Karapetis

--
"Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes" - Oscar Wilde