[Scummvm-devel] Need help with buildbot

Tobia Tesan tobia.tesan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 15:56:03 CET 2015

On 21/03/2015 20:10, Eugene Sandulenko wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> As you know, we got a new shiny server for buildbot.
>
> Thus we need help for moving/copying it from current VM to the new server.
>
> Any volunteers?

Very happily, but I'd be glad if you could toss at me one or more
relatively modest-sized, pre-cut subtasks.

I definitely know I *am* gonna have some free time over the next 15
days, but I don't know *when*/*how* much exactly, so I don't think I can
delve deep.

--
Tobia Tesan
<tobia.tesan at gmail.com>