[Scummvm-devel] IMPORTANT: Usability improvements for ScummVM GUI

timofonic timofonic timofonic at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 22:28:07 CEST 2015

Hello.

Sorry for replying to this very old message, but I'm curious about it

I was finding information about usability on my emails and this message
thread appeared.

What happened to it? I Maybe I missed the conversation.

I'm learning electronics and following the KiCad project. They desperately
need urgently a totally massive usability overhaul after the upcoming 4.0
release since many years if no stranger releases (things got exponentially
better after CERN participation), maybe even more than ScummVM.

Kind regards.