[Scummvm-devel] Welcome to ScummVM GSoC

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Fri Apr 22 22:13:08 CEST 2016

Dear students!

The selection process is over, and Google let us have 4 slots this year.

The selected students are:

  blorente, Support for MacVenture engine
  WinterGrascph, Dungeon Master engine
  Tkachov, cloud storage support
  iskrich, Macromedia Director engine

Welcome! We are very excited about it!

Now is the time for the community bonding period, when you're obliged to
set up connections with your respective mentor. However, if you feel and
like, you are free to start working on your tasks at any time.

There are several useful pages for you. Please read them:

   http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Summer_of_Code/Studencommunity
ts_Guidelines

      Here you find list of things to do these days related to your bonding
period

   http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Summer_of_Code/Project_Rules

      This is a must read and follow. Failing these rules without prior
discussion fails you out of the program. We created them during our 7 years
of GSoC participation.

Some useful tips from our previous students:

    http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Tips_From_Past_GSoC%27ers

And, of course, our Developer Central is your friend:

    http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Developer_Central

Once again, welcome, and let's hack on ScummVM together!

Eugene Sandulenko
ScummVM Team Lead
http://scummvm.org