[Scummvm-devel] GSoC Introduction

Bendegúz Nagy bendeguz.nagy.rf at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 10:04:32 CEST 2016

Hi!

Thank you for accepting me for GSoC, my task will be to implement the
engine for Dungeon Master. I'm really excited to start the work on my task
and be a part of the ScummVM community.

I'm a 19 year old student from Hungary, I study computer science at the
Budapest University of Technology and Economics in my first year. I love
working with computers and I enjoy playing RPGs, hopefully I'll enjoy
porting one just as much. I have half a year of experience with C, C++ and
Kotlin outside my university's curriculum and I hope to deepen my knowledge
in C++ during this adventure with you.

Github: https://github.com/WinterGrascph
Blog: http://wintergsoc.blogspot.hu/
IRC: WinterGrascph