[Scummvm-devel] Discworld distribution. How to proceed?

Travis Howell kirben at optusnet.com.au
Mon Apr 25 16:20:17 CEST 2016

It would have helped if you had clarified the Discworld 1 & 2 rights in
initial message, with further proof of expiration dates for previous
licenses.

I still don't see how any of this helps though, considering Terry
Pratchett passed away last year, and the rights have passed to his
daughter (Rhianna Pratchett) now.