[Scummvm-devel] Joining team

Dmitriy Iskrich iskrich at inbox.ru
Tue Aug 9 13:28:57 CEST 2016

Hello, everyone, you might remember me from GSoC program, you might remember me as the man who worked on Director engine and unfortunately didn't finish the job. Some things have happened in my life and I need to take a break

But despite that, I've a good mind to continue project, of course it's not under the Google Summer program

I'm grateful to sev for resolving that situation and I can keep working on already merged PR .

There is plenty of work ahead, to me it's still exciting project!
--
Dmitry Iskrich