[Scummvm-devel] Bug tracker moved

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Wed Aug 17 21:44:32 CEST 2016

On 17 August 2016 at 21:36, Simon Sawatzki <SimSaw at gmx.de> wrote:

> Nice move! I've been following the discussion about SF net abusing their
> market power and this step is good and consequent.
>
> Are there also steps planned to move the download section and the SF
> project home away? I'm talking particularily about the download section
> containing demos and extras not currently listed on ScummVM's website
> because they are not compatible with it as well as older ScummVM versions.
> If so, it would be nice if the new webspace would have a direct link to
> this special download section so that it's easier to find for users. Or
> will this extra download area be abandoned?

In fact it was moved to the new website long ago, we're just keeping files
on SF.net as a backup and for not letting them potentially hoard the
"abandoned project", as they did in the past. The only thing which is
currently left of SF.net is the mailing lists, and work on moving those is
ongoing as well.

Eugene