[Scummvm-devel] GSoC application

D G Turner d.g.turner at ntlworld.com
Thu Feb 18 01:31:55 CET 2016

Miguel,
  Thanks for the point, but there is significant overlap between the
  ScummVM and GemRB developers, including wjp who raised this
  question so we are aware of it and would mainly be talking to
  ourselves :)

  GemRB is intended to reimplement the Bioware Infinity Engine and
  thus is not really applicable to other RPGs which have vastly
  differing internal engine designs.

  While it is possible that the GemRB could be integrated in future
  as an engine within RogueVM / ScummVM, this doesn't really have any
  bearing on the current point at hand.
Thanks,
David Turner

P.S. A general +1 from me to merging the RogueVM and other RPG engines
     into ScummVM.