[Scummvm-devel] Hello, new guy here

Colin Snover scummvm-devel at zetafleet.com
Sun Jan 17 18:06:17 CET 2016

Hi everybody,

It is my pleasure to say “hello!” as one of the newest ScummVM
committers. For the past while I have been helping write engine-accurate
SCI32 graphics code and was recently graciously invited to join the team
so that I can accidentally break the build more directly. ;)

Some may recognise me from the distant past as the child that started
the VOGONS forum way back in 2002. Now I am an old and sage and mature
adult (…), having spent the last 10 years working professionally as a
Web application developer/OSS library developer/code janitor. If you
like, you can read more about my background and OSS work at
<https://zetafleet.com/about.html>.

I look forward to continuing implementation of SCI32 engine support. One
dream I have is to find someone that squirrelled away a copy of Shivers
2 source code so that the entire SCI-era of Sierra adventure games is
playable in ScummVM. So, if you know anyone… :)

I am usually in #scummvm on Freenode so please feel free to come and say hi!

Best,

--
Colin Snover
https://zetafleet.com