[Scummvm-devel] Changes in the ScummVM Team and PR approval process

Paul Gilbert paulfgilbert at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 20:49:25 CEST 2016

Hi all,

I'd like to say that that I too am thankful for all the work previously
done so far. Reviewing someone else's code in detail is not always the most
pleasant of past-times; hopefully we can continue to have good
conversations for all future pull requests.

Speaking of pull requests, it may be worth prodding those open pull
requests with input waiting on the submitter to see if it's something they
really intend to finish and/or resolve.. since I notice that even the most
recent pull requests mostly seem to have been last commented/updated 10 to
20 days ago. Maybe by those already involved in each pull request's
discussion; so the pulls can be either finalised or abandoned. Oh, and I'll
like to plug for help again for my Sherlock music player pull, which is
still waiting on anyone familiar with ScummVM's MidiPlayer class to help me
get it working :)

Regards,

Paul.

>>> reports.http://sdm.link/zohodev2dev