[Scummvm-devel] Adjustments to the ScummVM engine development and the project scope

Paul Gilbert paulfgilbert at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 03:58:45 CEST 2016

Hi all,

Both myself and Strangerke are very happy about the move, as most everyone
will already know. I'll probably hold off creating a merge request for
Xeen, though, until I've time to work on it more regularly, since right now
all my time is being spent on my Starship Titanic engine.  But I'll create
a pull request that now. What Sev said is something I've felt myself - back
in the early days when I first worked on the Lure engine, it felt good to
have had what was initially just a glorified introduction sequence player
accepted into the main codebase, and having it visible like that meant I
was able to get help and encouragement from others constantly. Hopefully,
this new policy will mean likewise for future engine developers again.

Paul.