[Scummvm-devel] Gsoc 2016: Dink Smallwood engine

fedor_qd fedor_qd at mail.ru
Wed Mar 9 20:15:36 CET 2016

Hi! I will join to you in Google Summer Of Code in 2016. I'm studing at 4th year Mechanics and Mathematics Faculty the Belarusian State University. Speciality - information technology.
 I want port this engine to scummvm. If port done quickly I want add to buildbot symbian(Yes! It's possible!) port and to try improve Android port(I have andriod pad)(nothing guarantee). You know I maintain symbian port. You can look at my commits etc.

Always yours, Strizhniou Fiodar
Всегда ваш, Стрижнёв Фёдор