[Scummvm-devel] Wiki upgrade on Sunday May 1

Thierry Crozat criezy at scummvm.org
Wed May 11 09:49:31 CEST 2016

Hi Eugene,

The module is installed, as can be seen on this page (which is the one I checked after installation):
http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Instructions_to_Wiki_Editors

Actually that page hints at what the problem probably is:
"Historically, we used a slightly different extension (also based on GeSHi) with a different syntax. For backward compatibility the extension now installed has been customized to also support this other syntax."

When I updated the extension to the new version I forgot to customise it to support the 'C++' type (it expects 'cpp').
I am wondering whether to customise the new version of the extension, or replace all the 'C++' with 'cpp'. I think I would tend to do the latter so that we can just use the stock syntax highlighting extension now, and in the future.

Thierry