[Scummvm-devel] Cloud Support

Thierry Crozat criezy at scummvm.org
Mon Sep 5 23:55:33 CEST 2016

On the topic of opening arbitrary URLs, is there a reason why the openUrl feature is implemented as a function in the Networking::Browser namespace and not in the OSystem class?
To me the feature seems similar to the displayLogFile() and I would expect to have it in the same place. Also I can see use not related to the cloud, e.g. to have a Help button that opens the FAQ or User Manual page from our web site.

If you think that it would be better to have it in OSystem I can do the change. Otherwise I will just leave it were it is.

Thierry