[Scummvm-devel] GSOC Project - Star Trek Engine

Matthew Stewart stewartmatthew6 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 01:46:34 CEST 2018

Hi all,

My name's Matthew Stewart, or Drenn on IRC. I just finished my 3rd year
of my Computer Science undergrad at Ryerson University in Canada.

I was lucky enough to be selected to work on ScummVM for this year's
Google Summer of Code; my task is to implement the engine for Star Trek:
25th Anniversary, and possibly the sequel, Judgment Rites, if I
(somehow) have time.

Reverse engineering has become a particular interest of mine in the last
few years, which is why I applied. When I was first perusing the
supported games list, I noticed star trek wasn't on there; it would be
quite a shame if it remained that way, so I'm here to correct that. :)

Looking forward to working with you this summer!

Blog link: https://drenn1.github.io
My ScummVM fork: https://github.com/Drenn1/scummvm/tree/startrek

When you add my blog to the site, please use the rss feed below, which
has a filter for scummvm-related posts.

https://drenn1.github.io/feed_scummvm.xml