[Scummvm-devel] Reigniting our docs effort

Matan Bareket mataniko at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 16:26:15 CEST 2018

1. Sphinx can export as both PDF, EPUB and HTML. We can impose a style
guide that will impose a 79 characters line length in the source files
(when rendered, line breaks are ignored between rows and paragraphs are
separated by an empty line)
2. Yes, I see our FAQ being much much smaller with a proper doc site.
here's an example of a FAQ structure and links:
http://docs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/faq.html#my-project-isn-t-building-with-autodoc