[Scummvm-devel] GSoC 2019

Arnaud Boutonné strangerke at scummvm.org
Fri Dec 21 09:13:58 CET 2018

Dear team

Google announced the next GSoC several months ago and the org application
period will be between 15/01 and 06/02. It means we have slightly more than
a month to apply, if we decide to do so.

In order to determine that and to prepare the application form, we
obviously need to have enough mentors and ideas for GSoC tasks. Last year's
idea page may be used as a reference, I'll start a new page in the next
hours.

So, could you tell if you are available to be a co-mentor this year? And
coulf you tell if you have some new ideas or suggestions?

Thanks in advance
Best regards