[Scummvm-devel] GSoC 2018

MAP Inc. go.go.gg.rostislav at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 14:23:52 CET 2018

Hi everyone, I am Rostyslav AKA JackRaider at the
#scummvm-freenode channel, I have already compiled the engine and I have
been searching for a bug to solve, here I found one bug
<https://bugs.scummvm.org/ticket/5862#no1>, but I am not sure if it is a
good decision to put all of my efforts on solving this one, maybe you guys
have something special for us, applicants. If you are going to ask me what
task I want to choose for the gsoc, then it will be "Support for shaders
and arbitrary scalers", cuz I have some experience in this fields. So what
do you think?