[Scummvm-devel] GSOC Guidance

Atishya jain atishyajain1212 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 19:27:15 CET 2018

Sir,

 I am Atishya Jain from India, a sophomore studying in Indian Institute of
technology, Delhi pursuing computer science and engineering.
I was excited to watch the project under scummvm and read the details of
various things pending and exciting TODOs. I want  to be a part of this
organisation in GSOC 2018 and contribute to this society. I am sure that I
will learn a lot from the experience and assure to work with a lot of
dedication and hard work.
Currently, I was wondering where to start with to get my hands dirty so
that I can build up a good GSOC proposal.
I would request the mentors to guide me to start on with things.
Thanks in Advance!! :)

Thank You
Atishya Jain
IIT Delhi